28 January 2007

Report card

OK, so yeah, I did lousy on my weekend picks, thanks to the Siberian Death Flu. And in addition to those things, I intended to go see Continue & Save at Rhino's and Valerie Hemingway at the library (she's the former assistant to Ernest and the former wife of his son, Gregory. I wrote this about her).

Didn't do any of that. I have, however, watched the 4.5-hour extended version of "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King" without stopping (Jenn doesn't get why Miranda Otto is hotter than Liv Tyler. But she is), "Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit," "Who Killed the Electric Car" and "Talladega Nights." I've also been playing a lot of "Fight Night" on the PS2 and losing pretend money at PokerStars.com.

Jenn was supposed to cover for me on the picks, but she got a mild version of the same bug. She's mostly better already. Trollop.
So I get a failing grade this week, unless you guys will accept a doctor's excuse.

1 comment:

eileen said...

you get an a+ for your photo editing, though. !!!good on ya!