28 May 2007

Hanker for a hunka' cheese

Maybe because of that earlier post (Dennis Holt's 10-gallon hat feeling five gallons flat), or maybe just because I stumbled on some old cartoons on YouTube, but I've been singing those old 197X Saturday-morning "Time for Timer" bits for the last two days. I'll spare y'all the link, but you can find them yourself, if you're so inclined.


Not sure what's the worst fate: Having those songs stuck in my head or spending the first two days of a three-day vacay working on the house. The guest bathroom renovation has begun with the small, uncomfortable job of moving a light switch from one side of the room to the other, since the switch is against the wall that will be inside the linen closet when we're done.

After all that work, I'm kinda hungry. I know! I'll make some wagon wheels, with a slab or slice or chunka' cheese. Just remember, you are what you eat, from your head down to your feet... (Yeah, I lied about sparing y'all the link.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omigosh, ah ayam SEWWWWW glayad that y'all iz exisstin in ahhhr lil' ol c'lumbus awebit. yew's jess two MUCH fun.

Brad Barnes said...

Garsh. Thanks, Al.

(You know, like Anon. Get it? Al-Anon?)

(I got a million of 'em)