21 May 2007

How do I hate thee...?

So Sylvester Stallone was busted with a bunch of illegal testosterone, en route to begin filming -- get this -- a new Rambo movie. I'm not sure which is the more disturbing fact to come out of this report, but I can promise you that the pills are certainly not the most surprising...


Anyway, on to more important stuff -- like me!

I really hate Sonya Sorich. At least, that's concept with the new Brad vs. Sonya bits on the Ledger webcasts. The first installment is on last Friday's (5/18), which you can access here. There seems to be a technical issue, but the streaming (or downloadable) Quicktime version plays all the way through...

Or you can just watch the version that's ended up on YouTube, right here. There's some bonus material at the end. I'd say "enjoy," but I'm not sure that's the right word. You're clever people. You can come up with a better verb.



Ed.: YouTube version is back up.

3 comments:

maggie said...

hmm. looks like youtube kicked you out.

Brad Barnes said...

i think joe paull's yanked it from YouTube until he can fix the editing snafu. the ledger webcast link is good, though, but it doesn't have the bonus stuff... i'll repost the YouTube one when it's back up.

Brad Barnes said...

yeppers. the video's fixed, with bonus features, and is back online. wheee!