12 June 2007

Two things...

Did y'all catch this on Monday?: Twelve roller coaster riders in Hot Springs, Ark. were trapped, upside-down, at a theme park in Arkansas today for half an hour. I'm not especially afraid of heights, but I would've puked all over whoever was down below. Here's the A.P. story.


And speaking of things dropping, it is widely rumored that the prices of both PlayStation 3 consoles and Xbox 360s will drop by $100 in time for Christmas shopping. Nothing official yet, but speculation is running rampant from various sources, including the Dallas Morning News. Hope, hope, hope...

3 comments:

Shannon said...

schweet...I might actually be able to get a 360 and play Halo 3...why is it as I get older and my hand eye coordination gets worse, the less motivated I am to go spend my hard earned cashola on a gaming console? Maybe I finally killed my inner geek and didn't notice.

Allison Kennedy said...

Hey, about the rollercoaster stories: Yes, I would have thrown up too, and yes I'm afraid of heights--which is why I prolly wouldn't have been on the ride in the first place. YIKES.

Brad Barnes said...

on video games: i can't see needing a next-gen system so bad that it justifies the kind of cabbage they're charging right now. are they overpriced? well, maybe not, since supposedly Sony's taking a loss on each unit even when they're sold at $600 per. but they're overpriced if i'm their market, because i ain't buyin'.