26 July 2007

"Exxxxxcellent." I mean, "D'oh!"

I crafted this little gem for today's To Do section. I wrote it on little sleep, so don't judge me too harshly. It's based on a sort of retarded concept. Which is to say, if the city of Columbus were a "Simpsons" character, which one would it be?

There's all sorts of fun Simpsons-related stuff floating around the net right now, thanks to the movie, which opens Friday (The first review on our wires gave it 5 out of 5 stars. Woo hoo!).

Favorite Web site is this one sponsored by Burger King, submitted by my old friend Lee. She shares my warped sense of humor. Have a good mug shot of yourself -- or your not-so-loved-one -- ready. And grab a beer. It's kinda pokey except with really fast connections (yellowing takes time, the Webmasters explain). Per the site, here's the Simpsons' version of Brad... Kind of a Jack White thing, no?

No comments: