27 August 2007

Owen Wilson: SMiLE

So, Sorich's theory is that Owen Wilson's attempted suicide on Sunday was based on his June breakup with Kate Hudson. Maybe, but her previous relationship was responsible for one of the best one-liners I've ever heard.


John Stewart was interviewing Chris Robinson, the Black Crowes' lead singer and her former hubby. And Stewart essentially was saying, "So, you and Kate Hudson. What gives? Because you and I, we're not good-looking guys." Robinson laughs and says, "I don't know, dude. But I'm prepared to see how far I can coast on personality."

The answer is apparently six years.

Take care, Owen. And don't forget to find humor in the absurd, which is something you've always been good at.

6 comments:

Maggie&Bandit said...

Humor in the absurd is less of a choice; it's a necessity. Or so we hear.

Anonymous said...

Brad,
Thanks for your thoughts. I would trade my nose for those great locks you sport any day!!

Owen W.

Brad Barnes said...

I'd hate to think that my fantastic hair contributed to your depression, my friend.

your wife said...

Brad, please get a hair cut. I don't know whether to call you Brad or Brandy. . . .

DUDE said...

Dude--grow it baby. Biker chicks dig it, You need to quit styling it though, and drop the product man--go natural. May I suggest a tat to go with it as well? Something like a mermaid or perhaps a merman?!?! WHat ever rocks your shorts Dude.

Brad Barnes said...

My wife digs it long, too. (Despite what my alleged "wife" posted a couple spots up.) Don't know if that makes her a biker chick or what...