12 October 2007

Holy crap, CHiPs sighting!

So Erik Estrada walks into the newsroom this morning. My enterprising self runs across to the garage to grab my helmet. There's a huge group of folks downstairs getting his autograph, but finally he looks at me and I say, "Can I get you to sign my helmet?"

"Sure thing, man. Let me take care of the ladies first."

Cool beans. The finished product:


That's right. "Be safe. Be cool. (signed) Erik Estrada. 'Ponch.' "

I didn't actually get my photo with him. But others clearly did, including Sandra O. and this woman who shall remain nameless...

6 comments:

maggie&bandit said...

We think this guy must be from some old TV show because mom started laughing when she saw the picture. She says "Nature's been pretty kind to him"....whatever that means. And then muttered something about the miracle of Botox.

Brad Barnes said...

He's fifty-freakin'-eight years old.

Anonymous said...

Was this woman lying on the ground with him??

The Anglo guy who was Ponch's dumb ass partner said...

Yes, who is that poor woman he has wrestled to the ground and pinned down? Someone call Sledge and get a story! What? oh the girl is white as a lily? never mind

Brad Barnes said...

Bwah-hah-hah-hah! You're so clever, Anglo! I haven't heard a crack like that since, ... well, every day in Sound Off. This isn't the place for that drivel.

Buster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.