30 October 2007

Umm, errr...

I'm experiencing the strangest taste sensation ever right now.

Just popped open a can of soda that a co-worker gave me as a Halloween present. It's Jones Soda's candy corn cola. It's ... very odd. It tastes kind of like drinking cane syrup in carbonated form.*

Now, why I'm doing this after eating the most wonderful five-course meal at Caffe Amici I can't answer, except that I needed something with which to take my cholesterol meds, particularly after the five-course dinner...

(So I confess what I've done to Jenn, who says, "You just anally raped your dinner.")

*which is what it is, upon examining the ingredients...

2 comments:

cath said...

That's what I love about Jenn. She just gets right to the point. FOR SHAME BRAD!

maggie&bandit said...

Even we wouldn't do that to a Caffe Amici dinner.