07 November 2007

Oh. My. God.

Wow. Can't speak. Maggie & Bandit's mom sent me this:


A beer tap and hundreds of classic arcade video games all in one. Seriously. Some 187 games (emulated from the original ROMs on a PC, I'm assuming) and a pony keg in back with a tap on the frontside. It's, quite simply, genius. One of the comments below the original post suggested putting it inside an old "Root Beer Tapper" console. But then there's a danger that you might hit the keg tap thinking it was a game controller.

Of course, water-themed video games like "Toobin'," combined with all that beer, might make for frequent bathroom breaks. But that's the price you pay, right?

(Actually, the price you pay is $2,000 for this contraption.)

2 comments:

Bandit said...

I wondered what she was doing when she said she was sending you a Christmas suggestion. Wish she'd find me something that dispenses Snausages every time Maggie barks.

Jenn said...

I'll get you for this, Maggie and Bandit. For the love of God, don't encourage him!