11 December 2007

Kralling all over me

Diana Krall is performing an April concert in Birmingham, Ala., with tickets ranging from $125 to $10,000. No freakin' lie.

Well, it's a white lie. The $10,000 tickets are for a table of eight. Still. They also include a special cocktail party. And for that kind of money, "cocktail party" had better be slang for "sex with Diana Krall."

The sponsoring Alys Robinson Stephens Performing Arts Center calls her "incomparable." Funny, I'd call her "a lot like Norah Jones, Cassandra Wilson and Harry Connick Jr."

I love how Verve markets Krall's legs. I mean, music

2 comments:

Maggie&Bandit said...

We've often thought that we could make a few bucks by showing off Maggie's legs. But there's no way she's going to wear a green dress. And Bandit's a better singer.

cath said...

Madeleine Peyroux. Don't forget her. Sigh. Sometimes I think DK is just a pretty face who got lucky and married Elvis Costello.