12 December 2007

Why didn't I think of this?

Jenn and I have taken to going to a Christmas tree farm for fresh trees every year. Our place charges $5 per foot, no matter what variety, and they give you a bonus hayride to and from the trees, some half-mile from the parking area.

Wish I'd thought about building this tree (photo gleaned from an e-mail pass-around, courtesy of Maggie & Bandit's parents) instead. Christmas decorations always give me a headache, so what's the harm in adding a hangover? It's probably more expensive than our eight-footer, when you add up all the bottles of what appears to be Grolsch beer. But think how tasty...

Sing it with me: "Grolsch rest, ye merry gentlemen, let nothing you dismay. Remember that Grolsch beer is best to drink on Christmas day."

1 comment:

Maggie&Bandit said...

Our money's on you and your Philly friend to make a bigger one next year!