25 August 2008

Bigfoots? Bigfeet?

My fellow Ledger-Enquirer reporter Tim Chitwood wrote a great column on Sunday about the recent Bigfoot sighting in north Georgia. Here's the link.

So they think evidence of a "gorilla suit" makes this sighting a hoax. Who am I to know? But there is solid photographic proof of a Bigfoot, people. And here it is, as witnessed by three reputable sources. (Or, at least one reputable source.)

I know what you're thinking: That still photos are easy to manipulate. So that's why I also offer the following video footage that should erase all doubts...

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Scarier than Bigfoot is the fact that someone saved that crap on videotape for thirty years before uploading it to YouTube. As Melanie would have said, that gives me a case of the "huhhhuhhhuhuhhs."

Maggie&Bandit said...

We saw a big monkey with a green face one time. His eyes were all bloodshot and he was scary.
Do you think it was Bigfoot?

Jenn said...

I've seen that monkey too, but I think he was Bigflask, not Bigfoot.

Brad Barnes said...

Judging by his tracks, about a size 7 Converse. So no, not a Bigfoot.

gspence said...

this is AWEsome. I like this non-lo-profile bigfoot better, too: the random bionic jumping, the wa-wa-pedal music accompaniment, etc.

Anonymous said...

almost as cool as the theme to S.W.A.T.

jsatterly